Monday, 8 February 2016

Some thoughts and links

So 2016 arrived and has already started going way too fast. 

I've been thinking about a lot of things, and am looking at lots of different resources to help me figure out what is happening in my life etc.  I'm having to accept that Karen and Rachel (and others) may well be right in where I'm going.  This needs a lot of reading and thinking and praying.  Which is kinda what my plan for this year basically is :-)

This guy has some really interesting stuff on his page:
http://www.tonyhj.ca/Priest/vocation.html


So yeah - this blog is likely to become a dumping ground for "ooooooo - that's interesting" articles so I can come back to them later.

I'm also figuring out why we do various things, the reasons, the symbolism, the value.  That way I can work out what is appropriate in different settings, and what is the pared-down-to-the-bone basics of what we need to be doing (essential when things get hectic or confrontational).



No comments:

Post a Comment